Builds, positions, and dismantles wooden or metal structures, such as concrete forms, scaffolds, tunnel and various supports, and temporary frame shelters, according to sketches, blueprints, or company standards.
NOTE: The examples of work for this position are for illustrative purposes only. A person in this position may not perform all duties listed in this job specification. Conversely, all duties performed on the job may not be listed.
• Five (5) years of experience in work involving a variety of layout, installation, and maintenance tasks
• Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
• Should possess a valid drivers’ license with a good driving record
Saulsbury Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
• Helper duties such as lifting, carrying, transporting boxes of insulation or scaffold components (rods, boards, planks).
• Installing insulation materials on pipes or vessels requiring lifting and placing blocks or sections of insulation.
• Installing scaffold components in place with rods, planks, boards, clamps, etc. requiring physical labor
• Some elevated work includes working in a pipe rack which will require balance, restricted movement due to safety tie-offs, and additional effort to move about.
• Other duties as assigned
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed