- 2-3 years of experience in administration, payroll, accounting or finance
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Possess valid drivers’ license with a good driving record
- Electrical Apprentice License.
- Knowledge of National Electric Code and basic safety practices
- Manual and finger
- Ability to see things clearly that are beyond arm’s reach. (Far visual acuity)
- Ability to see small
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work at heights above 20 feet. (Aerial lifts)
- Ability to climb 30-foot ladders without
- Ability to maintain balance on catwalks and narrow work
- Ability to stand for long periods of
- Ability to reach above the head while sitting or standing.
- Ability to reach below knees while
- Ability to stoop or kneel.
- Ability to work at least 50 each
- Other duties as assigned
- Reading comprehension skill to understand work orders, written instructions, technical manuals, safety procedures, and parts catalogs
- Mathematical skill to perform basic calculations
- Oral communication skills for routine and technical information exchange with coworkers, supervisors, or other personnel
- Skill in using hand signals
- Knowledge of basic electrical safety practices and principles
- Knowledge of the problems, equipment, and techniques involved in installing, inspecting, repairing, and maintaining cables, wiring, motors generators, pumps, switchboards, oil machinery, and circuits
- Mechanical ability to understand the operation of electrical circuits and perform major equipment repairs
- Ability to evaluate work conditions and quality, and to make decisions regarding course of actions (decision making)
- Ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions
- Obtained license as necessary to work in regulated states and municipalities