Under appropriate supervision and/or designated direction, the Mechanic manages the general upkeep, scheduled maintenance, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, breakdown, servicing, and rebuilding of Saulsbury Industries Assets & Equipment. These processes will be carried out in full adherence to the safe work practices along with the policies and procedures communicated by our HSE and Asset Management department.
- Four (4) years of experience in work involving a variety of Small Tool Repair, Mechanical, and Maintenance tasks
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Possess valid drivers’ license with a good driving record
- Knowledge of Basic Circuitry/Low Voltage
- Have and maintain your own Tool Inventory with a live manifest of its contents.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience as an Industrial Electrician
- Intermediate to advanced level of Heavy Equipment repair and maintenance
- On a continual basis, promotes an awareness of environmental, health and safety policies to ensure a safe working environment and ensures compliance with all company policies
- Abilityto pass drug test as mandated by the Saulsbury Industries and Department of Transportation anti-drug program
- Must attend and successfully complete Saulsbury Industries safety training education
- Attends safety meetings and specialty training as directed by management
- Attends various training classes as may be assigned by management
- Physically perform related duties and responsibilities as required
- Abilityto take needed safety precautions in performing the work
- Manage the general upkeep, scheduled and preventive maintenance of all Assets & Equipment.
- Troubleshoot, identify, and perform a cost analysis on all Assets & Equipment needing repair.
- Perform breakdown, servicing, and rebuild processes on all Assets & Equipment deemed cost effective for repair.
- Maintain, inspect, and repair all DOT compliant Assets & Equipment.
- Keep repair and maintenance records for all Assets & Equipment and DOT Compliant Assets & Equipment through the Tool Watch program and work Orders.
- Practice good housekeeping and organization in the Maintenance Warehouse at all times.
- Perform the assured grounding and monthly color coding procedures in adherence with the HSE procedures found in the Asset Management HSE Binder and on the Saulsbury Intranet.
- Abide by all Rules and Regulations laid forth by Saulsbury Industries and the Shop/Warehouse Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed